Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Boy Room Makeover Update

My little boys room is coming right a long. I put his bed in his room. I am loving how it's looking. I still have quite a few more things I want to do to have his room finished. I want to find a night stand and re-finish it to put in the right corner of his room. I still need to do curtains for the window. I have a plan and hope it works out.
On the other side of his bed is his dresser, this is temporary. I want to put shelves in his closet to put his clothes and then he won't have the dresser in his room. I still want to add a reading nook in his room. Still working on ideas for this one.


Here's a sneak peak of the dinosaur boards. I'm excited to get the room finished, it may be a little bit before the complete reveal. I am doing this room on a budget, and I'm still trying to find a night stand to re-finish, and I am going to sew the curtains. Notice the train tracks on the floor? My little by couldn't wait until I find a new home for his train table. I guess the floor works just as well. Besides working on my little boys room I have been working on Christmas gifts, make sure to come back and see what I have created.




No comments:

Post a Comment